Friday, July 9, 2010

In the meantime...

What a week! I've been hunkered down, working on a set of jewelry pieces I needed to make for a corporate client, and the deadline was today. Eight pieces in 10 days. AGH! How do I get myself into these things? Oh yeah...a complete and total inability to say "no." I'm learning, though, I'm learning!

And what's worse is that I can't even show them to you! Some may be used in an advertisement so they have to be undercover. But I'll keep you posted if and when I can show them off! I'm quite happy with the way they turned out.

Now my attention can turn to the rest of my urgent projects. Namely, getting ready for the annual Shreveport Bead Retreat in 4 weeks. And getting the new teaching proposal projects finished for Bead & Button Show 2011 submissions in 4 weeks. And a few other teaching proposal projects for a secret teaching gig I can't tell you about yet. I'm full of secrets lately! But trust me...they're good ones!

I had these lovely plans of showing you photos of my super quick shopping at the Bead & Button Show, but I was too down to the wire on the deadline and didn't have time to get them done. But look for photos tomorrow! Really! I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment