Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Bead and Button or Bust

From June:
Whew! 5:00 p.m. and Jill JUST NOW started the drive to Milwaukee. She was supposed to leave yesterday morning, but we just didn't have everything done that needed to be done. So she will be driving hard the next two days.

With all the classes Jill is teaching at Bead and Button, the amount of stuff we have to take is ridiculous. It's compounded by the fact that she is not only teaching at B&B, but is going from Milwaukee to New York (well, technically, to Bergenfield, NJ) to teach at Beads by Blanche. The car looked like a clown car by the time it was loaded.

I

I get to fly in to Milwaukee next week, but I have a whole list of things to do and get ready to bring, because you know, WE NEED MORE STUFF! I don't think I will ever be able to drive with Jill after I retire, unless we get a bigger vehicle, because as you can see, the front passenger seat is PACKED WITH STUFF!


Come see us at Bead and Button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment