Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An abundance of riches

And I don't mean the monetary kind.

The last few days have been full of the kind of events that can leave you breathless and pinching yourself to make sure it's all real.

First off, our kits are now available at Fusion Beads, and they're being featured on the home page.

Does that photo not look fabulous or what?? They went live on Monday afternoon and within 24 hours, they'd sold out of 8 of the kits!! I've been given the heads up that another order is on the way this week, so I'm starting to prepare kit-making central!

And then today Marcia DeCoster posted the most lovely words about the Night at the Opera bracelet on her blog today. It makes my eyes well with tears when I think about how far I've come, and what it means to me to have the respect of one of the very best designers in the country.

I'm full of gratitude. For the support and love of my students and customers. For the respect of my peers. And for the joy that I get from making my living this way.

Excuse me...I've gotta go find a tissue...happy tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment