Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Second knee - DONE!

Just a quick post tonight as I'm dead tired and simply must collapse on my pillow soon or perish.

Mom's second knee replacement surgery was today at noon, and just like before, she's doing amazingly well. Sailed through the operation, and had the nerve to be PERKY by the time I met up with her again in her room. I hung around until she started getting really tired, then came on home to spend the evening with the dogs. They're spoiled and not used to being alone much. We were worried about damage!

I guess my nerves about the surgery betrayed me...I was stiff as a board when I tried to go to sleep last night. Every muscle tightened up in worry, so I only slept about 3 hours. I'm very glad it's over now, and we can concentrate on recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment