Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday's Random Bits...a little late

When the heck did Friday sneak up? Doggone it all, I hate it when I lose track of the days.

  • I leave a week from today for a show in Houston and then leave straight for Milwaukee from there and I can't possibly get all I want to get accomplished in such a time frame.
  • I heart Adam Lambert.
  • And along those lines...that was the best American Idol finale yet! My heart was pounding from the great string of performances at the end. KISS! Queen!
  • I've been in an organizing mood the last few days. Not that you can tell much from the state of my home, but the projects I've been working on are going more smoothly than usual.
  • The new printer we bought this week is ginormous, but that baby runs like silk! Really, really fast silk. Mom says it's almost as good as getting a new car. Almost.
  • I finally got smart and hired out a data entry job that's been on my to-do list for months. I need to do more of that kind of delegating, but I'm really crummy at it. I'm too much of a control freak.
  • I miss Kathryn. A lot. And I want her to get better SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment