Monday, March 16, 2009

Heading Home

I have the most wacky sleep patterns of anyone I know. Instead of being a good little girl, and going to sleep Sunday night, I've tossed and turned and turned and tossed, and now at 5:30am, I'm just giving up. I plan on heading out on the road just as soon as I update the blog. Don't worry about me - I'm wide awake, and I have made hotel reservations at three possible stopping places along the way, so I don't feel like I have to keep driving even if I'm tired.

Sunday at the show was slow, like a Sunday usually is. But you should have SEEN all the activity of vendors buying from vendors! I managed to scoop up a ton of really great clasps from Zoa Arts, Cristina Leonard, and Handfast. When I get home I'll show you photos (I still haven't gotten the camera fixed from that dreadful mishap on the front step.) And sadly, I spent more money than I made on Sunday! But what the heck...the entire weekend was good, and I needed some pretties for my collection.

I can't sit still a moment longer! Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment