Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beads, beads, and more beads!

Ah, I do love my UPS man. Today I came home from a hair appt to find 20 pounds of beads on my doorstep. And 40 pounds of bags. Yup. Plain ol' bags. 2x2 baggies, 2x3 baggies, 6x9 baggies, and on and on. It's amazing how many I use in a year.

Mom and I managed to get half our new artwork up on the studio wall, but pooped out before we could finish the last quarter of the job. It's nerve-wracking to install. You'll understand this weekend when I'm able to unveil it to the world. I was a little worried I wouldn't like it, but fears have been put to rest. It totally rocks!

So I'm sitting in the living room tonight, watching random tv and tubing up beads. You get a lot of tubes out of 20 pounds worth.

I'm informed that Rich, Becky, and Alexis will be at the Open House for the first 45 min. to an hour on Sunday - after that we're interfering with nap time, and one does NOT mess with a toddler's nap!

I'm also informed that if you guys don't come and see me and eat up while you're here, I will be eating little sandwiches and chips and queso and veggies and dip and yada, yadda for the next month. Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment