Tuesday, September 2, 2008

They don't believe me


It took a full day of sleeping and lazing around the house Monday, but I think I'm finally sufficiently recovered from Sunday afternoon's bead class. The amount of cleaning that had to go on prior to having company was daunting - but now that it's all shiny and pretty, we're going to make a concerted effort to keep it that way. There's a scary amount of miscellaneous piles of "stuff" in the bead room, but we just keep that door closed.

Actually, I'm going to be working on a complete overhaul of the bead room over the next few weeks - I have a better sense of how I need it to work now that we've been in the house over a year, so I can make changes that will make it more workable. But it's a heck of a task.

The class had fun, and the dogs behaved (mostly.) I had Maggie & Winston shut up in Mom's bedroom, but the women in class had been hearing about their antics for years now and requested a meeting. Other than loving leg licks, Winston did well. Not a single bark all afternoon. I wasn't in the least worried about Maggie. She's always such a doll and sweet. But Winny? And then the worst part was that he was SO well behaved that they don't even believe my blog posts about his destructive ways any longer! Huff! Okay, tell ya' what? I'll send him home with you for a week, and then we'll see what you think! Tee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment