Monday, September 15, 2008

There's a lovely hint of fall in the air today. I did a triple-take as I was walking past the thermostat in the house earlier - it was showing that it was 77 degrees in the house and we normally keep it set on 79 in the summer. Sometimes Mom or I will set it down lower if we're having a "moment" and need cooler air. Sometimes we forget to reset it back to 79 afterwards too. So I was thinking, ah! Mom forgot! Until I realized, nope - it's just that cool naturally in the house for the first time since probably April.

I got all my class proposals submitted for Bead Fest Philly and Portland next year, so it's just waiting time again as I wonder what will be chosen if anything. I'm working on samples to send to the Puget Sound Bead Festival for class submissions - they want physical pieces, not just photos, so I'm busy making extras up.

And last, but not least, I'm designing a new project or two (if I get lucky and the design gods are with me) for Nomadic Notions classes. I need to set some home class dates for the next few months also.

I've got some upcoming teaching fun at Sun City in Georgetown next week, and in the Dallas area at the Wild West Bead Society the first weekend of Oct.

The schedule is getting so complicated that Mom and I have decided we need to break down and get one of those wall calendars where you can see the whole year at a glance. 2009 will include 15 shows, 2 knee operations for Mom, and 1 new sibling for Alexis. As well as 2 super secret and big projects. I sleep in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment