Sunday, August 24, 2008

Philly Rocks!

Ohmigosh - I can't believe what a fun and crazy weekend this has been. Getting to hang with my friends is such a joy. I drink it all up as much as I can since I know I won't see many of them until Tucson in February. And I've been busy making new beady friends too. I'm happily sandwiched between the amazing Gail Crosman Moore, and Amy of Hip Chick Beads. Gail and I share a Diet Coke addiction that can't be underestimated, and Amy brought her ipod of groovy tunes to keep us entertained.

The crowds have been fast and furious and kept me very busy. My suitcase will be much much lighter on the way home which is the way it should be! The only problem is that I've been so busy, I haven't had time to go shopping myself! Waaaaa! I need a bead fix. Well, actually that's not totally true since I bought beads from - who else - Gail Crosman Moore, and Hip Chick Beads! HA! But I'm cutting this post a little short this morning since I want to go wander the hall before it opens to the public to spend some moola.

Much more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment