Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Evidence that I might be one nut shy of a full load:

1. It's 4am, and I'm going to crawl into bed soon, and I'm eating watermelon.

2. I have the world's most destructive dog and I left my laptop power source cord out where...(wait for it...wait for it...)

3. He ate it. Chewed it into a tangle of wires. This counts as its own number on the list because I'm the one who hasn't taken him for training and HELP yet.

4. I went out and bought a replacement cord today, but despite it being a refurbished (ie, used) cord, I didn't check to make sure it worked before I left the store. (Wait for it....wait for it...) And it doesn't work.

1 comment:

  1. One nut shy of a full load?
    Don't you mean a few BRICKS shy of a load. Or a few clowns short of a circus? Or a few togas short of an orgy? Wait! For you, how about a few fangs short of a vampire? Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete