Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is it August yet??

I'm so busy I can't think, breathe, function. Everything needs to be done now. Yesterday, really. Fractured sleep patterns are developing again as I bingo from task to task, but for now it's an effective way of continuing to move forward.

I'm stressing that my kits and patterns haven't yet arrived from the Puget Sound trip, because I leave again on Friday for Shreveport and need to know where I stand with goodies. But the boxes should arrive any moment. In the meantime, I'm doing what I can to plan and create kits. Not sure I'm making the right ones, but I'll have what I have and that's the best I can do.

Finishing the last sample for the Bead & Button class submissions tonight after I teach class. Woo hoo! But then I still need to write the instructions. Booo, hiss. A full day will be spent filling out the class submission info online, printing it out, and packaging everything to mail on Thursday.

Last night I laughed a bit like a hyena to realize think, won't it be funny when I travel all the way to the Shreveport retreat and spend the whole weekend sleeping in my hotel room??

No comments:

Post a Comment