Friday, June 27, 2008

Where has the week gone?

I can't believe it's already Friday. I'm pretty sure some mischievous elf put a spell on me and made me fast forward through Wednesday and Thursday this week. I surely can barely remember them!

I've made good and significant progress on the new designs though. I'm close (oh so close!) to a point where I can share them with you. Probably Sunday. And I'm trudging along on kit restocking so I can ship the goodies to Tacoma for the Puget Sound Bead Festival. I can't wait to see the Pacific Northwest - I've never been to that area of the country and I know it's SO gorgeous.

I've got some sad Bead World news to report. Many of you know the bead artist and Bead Quilt organizer, Jeanette Shanigan. I was shocked to find out this morning that she has lost both her husband to a heart attack, and her son to unknown causes, in separate incidents within a day of each other. I can't even imagine the blow. If you'd like to send a sympathy card, her mailing address is:
Jeanette Shanigan
Box 876595
Wasilla, AK 99687

1 comment:

  1. Jill,

    Look forward to seeing your creations in a few days, and good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete