Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend report

I'm finally surfacing, after collapsing into an almost 12 hour sleep last night. The plan on Friday was for Mom & I to leave for Houston by 6pm - right after she got home from work. But I had one last kit that I wanted to take the time to put together and begged Mom to let me. She did, as as a result we didn't leave until 8pm. Which got us into the hotel at 11pm. Which made us very tired when we had to rise early on Saturday to go set up the booth!

The crowds at the Stafford show Saturday were great, and we saw a lot of our usual customers there! A bunch of them reported that they're reading the blog daily - hi, guys! It's always nice to do a show where Mom's there with me, too. Don't tell her I said so, but she's kinda fun to have along. We went and had dinner after the show - it was a bit early for dinner, but Mom and I have learned that if we go back to the hotel first, we'll never end up leaving again to go out. I conked out at 8:30pm (party animal!) and Mom stayed up working on this cool freeform peyote necklace. I can't wait to show it to you when she's finished!

So I'm off to get ready for today's show, then we'll pack up and poof! Like that we're back on the road home. I get to spend one night in my own bed with my own puppies and Monday, after restocking and repacking some things, I'm off for my road trip. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment