Friday, May 23, 2008

Ouch

Well, I managed to pull a muscle in my neck while turning over in bed last night. No big surprise, really, since the last few days I've been cursed with tensed and aching muscles all over my body. It's my usual reaction to stress, and it's kicked in like crazy. I have a long massage scheduled for Sunday....right now that seems ever so far away...

Yesterday was lost to errands, but it's the detritus of life that can't be overlooked, even when in a kit building frenzy. I remember when I was a kid wondering why the adults were so BUSY all the time. What on earth did they have to do so much of? I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. I get it now.

I'm glad Mom will be home for a three day weekend so she can help with kits. We also plan on taking a break Saturday afternoon and visiting my niece. She changes so fast - we need a munchkin fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment