Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I jinxed it

Was it only yesterday that I was proudly patting myself on the back for being so calm and organized? Ah, what a fool I was! I should have known better than to voice such a bold statement outloud for all to read. Because today was definitely not mentally calm!

Realizing that I only have 15 days really before I need to have most of the stuff together to ship to Milwaukee caused heart burn. Then coming to terms with the fact that I avoided yet AGAIN starting the instructions for the 3 new classes I'm teaching in the next 7 days brought on panic. So here it is, 4:30am and I'm just now working towards bed.

While weighing out beads in front of the tv tonight, I was watching Mystery Diagnosis and it really amazes me over and over again how complex, yet delicate our bodies are. It never ceases to spellbind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment